Xem bd trực tiếp
 
CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27673
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:08 am
 


Title: Richard Dawkins is banned from California radio station
Category: Religion
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2017-07-26 00:20:46


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20147
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:08 am
 


"Richard Dawkins is no friend to conservatives. The atheist author has spent much of his life deriding Judaism and Christianity. He once stated, "An atheist is just somebody who feels about Yahweh the way any decent Christian feels about Thor or Baal or the golden calf." Dawkins says that even moderate religious people "make the world safe for extremists." He's far to the left on politics: He's pro-abortion rights, and a supporter of the Labour Party and the Liberal Democrats in Britain.

But he's also smart enough to recognize that radical Islam is a greater threat to human life than Christianity or Judaism."

https://townhall.com/columnists/benshap ... m-n2359935

Quote:
He explains: "I have criticised the appalling misogyny and homophobia of Islam, I have criticised the murdering of apostates for no crime other than their disbelief. ... Muslims themselves are the prime victims of the oppressive cruelties of Islamism."

Such language makes him a pariah among leftists.

This week, Dawkins was scheduled to speak at an event with KPFA radio in Berkeley, California. All went swimmingly -- until leftists realized that Dawkins had said some untoward things about Islam. The station then canceled the event, citing his "abusive speech." It explained: "We had booked this event based entirely on his excellent new book on science, when we didn't know he had offended and hurt -- in his tweets and other comments on Islam, so many people. KPFA does not endorse hurtful speech."

This is no shock. The same left that barred Dawkins from his Berkeley event cheered this week while Palestinian Arabs rioted over metal detectors at the Temple Mount. Those leftists proclaim that the true obstacle to peace in the Middle East isn't Palestinian Arab violence -- it isn't Palestinians who stab Israeli Druz officers on the Temple Mount; or the Palestinians who invade homes and slaughter old men and women; or the Palestinians in government who cheer, honor and financially support such behavior. No, the problem is the Jews.

The same left that blames metal detectors for murderous assaults and Richard Dawkins for offending Islam makes excuses for radical Muslim and Women's March on Washington organizer Linda Sarsour, who has called for certain apostate Muslims to have their genitals removed, says that Zionists cannot be feminists and stands up for terrorists and terror supporters.

Why does the left seek to support radical Islam so ardently? Because the left believes that the quickest way to destroy Western civilization is no longer class warfare but multicultural warfare: Simply ally with groups that hate the prevailing system and work with them to take it down. Then, the left will build on the ashes of the old system. In this view, Dawkins is an opponent -- how can the left recruit Muslims to fight the system if Dawkins is busy alienating them? They support the Palestinian terror regime -- how can that colonialist outpost, Israel, be defeated without a little blood? They applaud Sarsour -- she's an ally, so she must be backed.

Alliance with nefarious forces calls your own morality into question. KPFA has a lot more to answer for than Dawkins. But the left will never have to answer such questions so long as it focuses in on its common enemy: a supposedly conservative establishment that must be fought with any tool at its disposal.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 60195
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:50 pm
 


Quote:
KPFA does not endorse hurtful speech.

But fuck Trump and his fat ass press secretary, his kike Jew son-in-law, his whore daughter...but we don't like hurtful speech.


Fixed that for you, KPFA. :roll:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 22068
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:33 pm
 


Guess Sam Harris is next.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20147
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:55 pm
 


Tricks wrote:
Guess Sam Harris is next.


You know who hates Sam Harris and is on him all the time?

Ever heard of Cenk Uygur of the Young Turks?

In fact if you're ever confused about the differences between Liberals and Progressives, Sam is a Lib. Cenk is a Prog.

Progs and Libs seem to be starting to identify each other as enemies. When it's between those two, "Go Libs!" is what I say.


Online
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:20 pm
 


Fiddle, are you an American?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20147
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:33 pm
 


No. Canadian.


Online
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:14 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
No. Canadian.


Not to be rude, but why so concerned with so many American-based topics?

Surely there's something going on in Canada that you can be passionate about?


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33054
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:30 am
 


Coach85 wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
No. Canadian.


Not to be rude, but why so concerned with so many American-based topics?

Surely there's something going on in Canada that you can be passionate about?



So, this is your answer, start to criticize the OP because the topic isn't 'Canadian' enough ?

Funny you say this, especially after all the time you spend the Trump thread.

I look forward to you not posting in that thread at all anymore,
because it is too American for you.

:lol: :lol:


Not a word about the topic, not a word about Islam, OHMYGODWECANTHAVETHAT !
Just sliding, sliding, sliding down the river.


Image


Well done, you certainly earned your dhimmi money today.


Xem bd trực tiếp
Online
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:34 am
 


martin14 wrote:
Coach85 wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
No. Canadian.


Not to be rude, but why so concerned with so many American-based topics?

Surely there's something going on in Canada that you can be passionate about?



So, this is your answer, start to criticize the OP because the topic isn't 'Canadian' enough ?

Funny you say this, especially after all the time you spend the Trump thread.

I look forward to you not posting in that thread at all anymore,
because it is too American for you.

:lol: :lol:


Not a word about the topic, not a word about Islam, OHMYGODWECANTHAVETHAT !
Just sliding, sliding, sliding down the river.





Not at all, you're reading a little too far into this to find outrage where there is none to be found.

There's no criticism here, merely a simple question. This is an open forum, Martin. One where asking a question within a topic doesn't mean a diversion is taking place, but merely a conversation.

I was fascinated with his passion for things American-based and wondered if he was from the US. There's nothing wrong with discussing topics about the US, I just found it interesting that a Canadian has such a passion about American topics, even more than topics about Canada.

If you're looking to find a reason to be outraged, you've come to the wrong place.


Xem bd trực tiếp
Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 60195
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:57 am
 


Coach85 wrote:
This is an open forum...


It is? Then why did you invest so much time in telling me I had no right to be on this forum?


Online
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:18 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Coach85 wrote:
This is an open forum...


It is? Then why did you invest so much time in telling me I had no right to be on this forum?


Sure. Of course it is.

Please provide the exact quote where I've said you don't have a right to be on this forum. You're making things up again.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 60195
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:11 am
 


I looked and can't find it. It was in the past two months and you asked me why I was on here and inferred that I had no business here. I called you 'noob', you asked me if I was twelve, I suggested you donate to support the site, and etc.

Ring any bells?


Online
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1416
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:31 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
I looked and can't find it. It was in the past two months and you asked me why I was on here and inferred that I had no business here. I called you 'noob', you asked me if I was twelve, I suggested you donate to support the site, and etc.

Ring any bells?


You can't find it because it doesn't exist. The conversation was last week, actually.

I asked you why you were on this site. Being an American on a Canadian-based website, I was curious as to why.

I never inferred anything. What you assume my intentions were with a simple question are something you can deal with personally.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20147
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:02 am
 


Not to worry Coach. I understand what you're really saying. I speak Prog.

Andrew Klavan interpreted what you're actually saying for us a long time ago. You missed it, so here it is again. You express concern I may be speaking too much on American issues. Andrew tells us how to interpret what you're actually saying.



In case you're having the kinky clicky finger problem some progressives have (you know, the one that won't allow them to click links that might contradict their group think) I'll explain it to you.

You wanted to be personal so let's do it on a personal level. You tell me you think I'm overly concerned about American topics. Others of the regressive left have expressed similar pouts to me on subjects such as the prophecies of global warming doom, or the evils of the ideology of Mohammed.

It's OK. No need for the spin. I know what you're really saying.

"Shut up," right?

Very well now that we understand each other allow me to reply.

No. (and let's keep it childish so you can feel at home) You shut up. :P


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  1  2  3  4  5  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Xem bd trực tiếp www.westernbehavioral.com. Powered by © Xem bd trực tiếp .